Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

3E~Eja + Eon + Ejau

yeah..at last i got the photos from the owner of the camera~ eja after almost 2 weeks after our last met..actly that was 3-of-us 1st met after 8 years since finished SPM..b4 this jupe berdua je..eon-ejau, eon-eja or eja-ejau..

actly the met was planned by myself for goods..to give my beloved friends my wedding invitation cards by my own hand..we are soOO lucky at that day, 17th May 2008, all of us are free, thus we decided to met at Sunway Pyramid..Eja drove her new Vios, Eon with her cute doter as usual fetch me at Kelana Jaya LRT Station..

we juz met for about 3++ hrs (12pm to 3++ pm) coz i have back home early..nk approve bunting n blk Melaka lak ptg tu tuk cat umah..huhu...tak puas hang out with the cute n sweet girls..

From left Eja the power woman, Eon a mummy of Hamla n Baby, and Ejau the bride to be..

huhu..saje je tepek our old pict..this pict was taken at back of our hostel on our last year at MRSM Muar (2000)..miss u girls..hope 2 c u again on my BIG day..muaahhhh..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails