Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good Day

yuhuuu....today is a good day for me also my fiance.also to my sis too..i had bought a laptop at Digital Mall, PJ.i went there with my sis and bought an Acer brand, AMD turion, which is suitable for my design work..i thought..i satisfied with the price la..even though the price is over my budget.kene la korek2 dr segala bank yg ade..but still not enaf..terpaksa la pnjam ngn 'removable bank' huhu..my sis lor..don wori, once i get my payment on this Mon i'l pay u back ok my dear..or else u belanja me la.kira halal je..hehe...
one good news for Yie and me is the Maritime Esei which i prepared, and editted by him had won second place..we dono the prizes, if he not mistaken the 1st place will get RM3k..and im sure the 2nd place will get not-so-different prize..tu la rzki nk kwin namenye..i asked him a half of the prize..huhu...mata duitan tol la diriku ini...so leh cover utk blnja kwin mane yg dah terguna kat lain..huhuh...

n for my sis, she had bought a Sony Video Camera, HDD n touch screen lg.so cute the videocam n the price also cute..huhu..mm actly this a good day for us or for the chinese promoters?? haha..whatever la...bile leh dpt adiah esei ittew...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails